Four Legs Good! Dog Boarding
Leave your dog and keep your peace of mind.
Your dog are given love and attention in family-home atmosphere. Your dog go for a minimum one-hour daily off-leash walk with the group they know, including our own dogs Joseph and Ursula. Our location is next to Princess Park, an off-leash dog park.
Boarding is provided for regular walking clients only.
Pick up and drop off during regular walking hours.
All medications and food must be provided by the client. We are experienced with raw-food diets.
- 1 – 7 days – first dog $57/day, second or more $50/day/dog
- 8 – 14 days – first dog $55/day, second or more $48/day
- 15 days or more – first dog $53/day, second or more $50/day
Unless a special arrangement is made:
- The day that we pick up your dog will always be charged as a Boarding Day.
- If we drop off your dog on a regular walking day, after the morning walk, it will be charged as a Walk.
- If we drop off your dog later than the morning walk it will be charged as a Boarding Day.
- A drop off after our regular walking hours (roughly 8am to 4pm) may incur a surcharge.
- Weekend and holiday drop-offs will almost always be charged as a Boarding Day.
- If you are travelling we will only drop off your dog when we know that you have arrived and have cleared customs at the airport. We will not leave a dog in an empty house unless we are sure that an owner will be there within a reasonable time.
All prices are subject to to 5% GST.
For complete terms and conditions please download our contract package. (PDF)
Deposits: Bookings for high demand times like Christmas may require a 50% deposit.
Note: Our boarding services are limited to clients of our walking service. Before accepting a dog for boarding it will need to have been a regular part of our groups for at least two months.